- 2 What are some fun questions to ask kids?
- 3 What are simple questions for kids?
- 4 What are 10 good questions?
- 5 What are fun questions to ask 3 year olds?
- 6 How do you play 21 questions for kids?
- 7 Warp Up
Asking kids funny questions is a great way to get them to think creatively and to get them talking. It can also be a lot of fun for both the kids and the adults! Here are some funny questions to ask kids:
-If you were a chicken, how would you Cross the road?
-Why did the chicken Cross the road?
-How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
-How do you catch a rabbit?
-What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
-How do you make a milkshake?
-Why did the banana go to the doctor?
-What do you call a bear with no teeth?
-What do you call a sheep with no legs?
-How many holes does a donut have?
-Why did the chicken cross the road?
-How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
-Why did the duck cross the road?
-How many pieces of string would it take to reach the moon?
-How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
-How many seconds are in a year?
-If you could be any animal, what would you be?
-If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
-Do you like spinach?
-What’s your favorite fart noise?
-have you ever seen a ghost?
-Do you like to playwith bugs?
-What’s your least favorite vegetable?
-What would you do with a million dollars?
-Do you like going to the dentist?
-What’s your favorite playground game?
– What’s the best joke you know?
What are some fun questions to ask kids?
1. What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
2. If you could be a sound, what would it be?
3. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
4. What do you think your life will be like in the future?
5. What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Do you eat or drink soup?
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
What is the best gift you have ever received?
If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
What is your favorite animal?
What’s your favorite family recipe?
What are some good 20 questions for kids
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. What is your favorite place in the world?
3. What makes you happy?
4. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
5. If you could be any animal, what kind would you be?
6. What would you do if you made the rules at home?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. What is your favorite song?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. What is your favorite book?
12. What is your favorite TV show?
13. What is your favorite sport?
14. What is your favorite hobby?
15. What is your best friend’s name?
16. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
17. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
18. What is your favorite thing to do inside?
19. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
20. What is your favorite thing to do by yourself?
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is your favourite toy?
3. What is your favourite fruit?
4. What is your favourite TV show?
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch?
6. What is your favourite outfit?
7. What is your favourite game?
8. What is your favourite snack?
9. What is your favourite drink?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What is your favourite animal?
12. What is your favourite pet?
13. What is your favourite flower?
14. What is your favourite plant?
15. What is your favourite tree?
16. What is your favourite outside activity?
17. What is your favourite place to go?
18. What is your favourite thing to do?
19. What is your favourite time of day?
20. What is your favourite time of year?
What are simple questions for kids?
The ‘ship of the desert’ is known as a camel. There are seven days in a week. There are twenty-four hours in a day. There are twenty-six letters in the English alphabet. A rainbow consists of seven colours. There are three hundred and sixty-five days in a year.
What is the most irrational superstition you have?
What is the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
What is the stupidest thing you ever did on a dare?
What are 10 good questions?
Questions are a great way to get to know someone, and they can be even more fun when they’re weird or quirky. Here are some good questions to ask:
What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
What social stigma does society need to get over?
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
What’s something you really resent paying for?
What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
Do you think that aliens exist?
Would you rather lick a dirty trash can or the bathroom floor?
There’s no right answer to this question – it’s all about personal preference! If you’re the type of person who doesn’t mind getting a little bit dirty, then licking a dirty trash can might be just your thing. On the other hand, if you’re someone who prefers to keep things clean and fresh, then the bathroom floor might be a better option for you. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which one you would rather do!
Would you rather have a magic carpet that flies or your own personal robot?
This is another question where there is no right or wrong answer – it all depends on what you would prefer! If you’re the type of person who loves adventure and exploring new things, then a magic carpet that flies might be the perfect choice for you. On the other hand, if you would prefer having a helpful and reliable companion, then a personal robot might be a better option. It’s all up to you!
Would you rather be the worst player on a team that always wins or the best player on a team that always loses?
Again, there is no right answer to this question – it all comes down to personal
Who most likely fun questions
If you are in search of some interesting and laughs-provoking questions that you can ask your friends, then here are 55 of the best most likely to questions. These questions are sure to get everyone thinking and guessing, and they will also give you a good insight into your friends’ characters. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Do you have brothers or sisters?
5. How old are you?
6. When is your birthday?
7. What is the farthest you have traveled from home?
8. What is your favorite summer activity?
What are fun questions to ask 3 year olds?
Some fun questions you could ask your toddler are:
-What’s something that makes you laugh?
-What are some things you do to make Mommy/Daddy laugh?
-If your [teddy/doggie/dolly] could talk, what do you think he/she would say?
-Would you like to live in [favorite book]?
Would you invite a clown to dinner?
Have you ever gone to the bathroom outside?
Would you make slime with chips?
Have you slept under your bed?
Can you stay awake all night?
Would you wear a hot dog costume?
Have you ever cheated playing a game?
What are 21 questions to ask
There’s no wrong answer to any of these questions – they’re just meant to get you thinking and talking! If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why? I’d choose to go back to the early 1900s. It was a time of great change and excitement, and I’d love to see firsthand how people lived and what the world was like back then. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d change my shyness. I sometimes miss out on opportunities or CONNECTIONS because I’m too anxious or nervous to speak up, and I’d love to be able to be more confident in social situations.
If you could become invisible for one day, what would you do?
This is a fun question for kids to think about! If they could become invisible for one day, they could do all sorts of things that they wouldn’t normally be able to do. Maybe they would sneak into a restricted area, or play a prank on someone. Maybe they would use their power for good, and help someone in need. Whatever they choose to do, it would definitely be a fun and memorable day!
How do you play 21 questions for kids?
If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
I would love to visit the future to see what amazing advances have been made. However, if I had a time machine I would also use it to go back in time to see different historical periods and meet famous people.
This is a great way to improve your guessing skills. By asking the specific question of what something is, you can help hone your guessing abilities. This can be a great asset when playing guessing games with friends or family. When you’re able to accurately guess what someone is thinking, you can score some serious points.
1. What is your favorite joke?
2. What knock-knock joke do you know?
3. Why did the chicken cross the road?
4. How do you think people got the idea to make jokes in the first place?
5. What makes something funny to you?
6. Do you think people who tell jokes are trying to be funny, or are they just trying to make other people laugh?
7. Do you think there are certain topics that are off limits for jokes? Why or why not?
8. What do you think is the most important element of a good joke?
9. Have you ever told a joke that you thought was funny but no one else laughed? What do you think went wrong?
10. Do you think people who don’t laugh at jokes are missing something? Why or why not?
There is no one answer to this question since what is funny to one person may not be funny to another. However, some example questions that might elicit a laugh from children include “What is your favorite(silly) word?”, “What do you think is the funniest animal?”, or “What do you think is the funniest noise that you can make?”. Asking kids open-ended questions like these can lead to some humorous conversations.